
This 44C was at lunchtime - around about the predicted maximum for the day.
In the mail was a wonderful surprise - this table runner arrived from Stephanie!
Made using cobblestones, it is so effective.
I am going to be busy this year 'paying it forward' as so many have been all too kind to me
Think I was only in the cobblestone swap once in 2009 and that was the last one which was 'stash surprise'.
That swap is being rested now.
My sets of ATC's to be sent out were red and white Christmas - 6 of those.
The latest are the "I is for ... ?"
I decided to use igloo.

Packed up the Christmas decorations - hadn't used many this time, and did not use this hanger that my mum made some years ago - first time it wasn't used.
Anyway thought it might be of interest to some crafters as it is made from used cards.
Just quickly put it on the garden shed door in order to take the photos.


Love your ATCs and I agree you are a lucky girl, that Stephanie is a lovely person isn't she?
ReplyDelete