Friday, March 12, 2010

A little bit of sewing

Finally getting back to sewing and completing my commitments, this is my first of the overdue postcards to be mailed out. The theme is on the beach and the print that I chose to use reminded me of my childhood when we would go crabbing with my maternal grandfather.



Dona has generously offered to make a quilt for our online quilter friend Mary

These blocks are my contribution to the quilt and are currently crossing the pond in order to join the others waiting to be sewn together.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks Sandy.
    I finally got my photo up on your blog. Didn't like the blank face :>)
    love
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. Haven't been visiting anyone's blogs lately. Figured this was as good a place to start as any! Hope you are settled down some now. Sending you hugs across the pond. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy Love the crabs,I think they are crabs LOL
    Whatever they look great!!
    love
    Nan

    ReplyDelete