
More ATC's this week...
purple with silver for Christmas was one theme
There was another purple set with the theme of
"one colour plus black embellishment" there were six made alike but I forgot to take the photo before posting the first three off.


This piece is the start of my "loosen up" ATC's, every couple of days there is a prompt with two choices. After sandwiching the background, my first chosen choice was to take 
something from your scrap bucket. As I had been cutting up the shirts in readiness for the Carolina Christmas,
the seams were what I grabbed. My piece is larger than the 8.5" specified as this was a piece that I had to hand and decided not to cut it down.

something from your scrap bucket. As I had been cutting up the shirts in readiness for the Carolina Christmas,
the seams were what I grabbed. My piece is larger than the 8.5" specified as this was a piece that I had to hand and decided not to cut it down.There is a postcard with a pick your own theme, I chose "African" and decided to depict an African tribal ceremonial mask, there were five of these.
Finally for this week is an ATC sent for a birthday.
The photos would not sit nicely and each went their own way on the page, I have a lot to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment